Risen Savior Missions works with many organizations to eradicate malnutrition and starvation. We are grateful for them joining forces with us to serve the very poorest of the poor.
- Feed My Starving Children. Founded in 1987, Feed My Starving Children (FMSC) is a Christian non-profit that provides Risen Savior Missions with nutritionally complete meals specifically formulated for malnourished children.
- Hapag-Asa. Hapag-Asa, which means “Table of Hope,” is committed to developing a culture of sharing and loving by reducing malnutrition and helping parents care and provide for their children. Risen Savior Missions provides all the food for their regular feeding programs.
- ASSISI. Through partnerships with communities and institutions, ASSISI empowers those who are marginalized and promotes their development. Their culturally-sensitive and peace-promoted services are deeply rooted in faith, love, and justice. RSM works with the leadership of the Assisi Development Foundation for emergency disaster relief.
- NASSA/Caritas. NASSA/Caritas Philippines is the humanitarian, development and advocacy arm of the Catholic Church in the Philippines, and Risen Savior Missions provides all the food for their regular feeding programs.
- Pondo ng Pinoy. Pondo ng Pinoy aims to bring about the total development of the person – both the giver and the receiver – by addressing widespread poverty. RSM provides all the food for their regular feeding programs.
- CARITAS MANILA. CARITAS MANILA is a non-profit organization geared towards total human development and poverty alleviation. Risen Savior Missions provides all the food for their regular feeding programs.
- Kiwanis International. To Kiwanis International members, the children of the world are their constant concern. In 1990, it launched “Young Children Priority One,” which focused on the various needs of children from prenatal to age five, especially their safety, health and nutrition. RSM provides them with the food for their nutritional projects.
- Knights of Columbus Philippines. The Knights of Columbus Philippines carries out religious, educational, social relief and many other charitable works. Risen Savior Missions provides the nutritional food for their programs and trains their members on how to effectively run a feeding site.
- Rotary. Rotary’s main objective is service, and Rotarians strive to serve through the improvement of health, the support of education and the alleviation of poverty. Risen Savior Missions partners with individual clubs to establish feeding sites and reverse malnutrition in starving children.
- ANAK-Tnk Foundation. ANAK-Tnk was founded in 1998 with the purpose of supporting children living in extreme poverty in Manila, Philippines. By catering to their most basic needs, ANAK-Tnk has helped these children get off the streets and out of the slums. RSM’s partnership includes providing many supplies to help them serve the street children and orphans.
Through our partnerships we are able to continue our efforts to relieve starvation. We greatly appreciate their support and partnership, and we encourage you to learn more about their programs and services. If your organization is interested in partnering with Risen Savior Missions, please contact us.