How You Can Help
WAYS TO DONATE
Through your gift, we can continue to provide relief to those who desperately need it. It costs only two cents for RSM to place a nutritious meal in the hands of the poor. Your cash donation can change the lives of starving children, and 100% goes to helping and feeding them.
There are many other ways to make a charitable gift to RSM:
Become a Donation Angel by committing to a scheduled monthly gift. Click here to set up a life-saving monthly donation to Risen Savior Missions. You will be taking away the fear and worry that so many children have about their next meal.
Donating stock or other securities truly makes a difference in a hungry child’s life. Please contact RSM to set up a donation that helps others and helps yourself with tax benefits.
Many companies generously match employee donations. Ask your human resources department for more information about matching gifts. RSM’s tax ID is 41-1990570.
Including a gift to Risen Savior Missions in your will or by beneficiary designation is a wonderful way to leave a lasting legacy that turns a child’s hunger into incredible hopes and dreams for the future.
The fine print …
Risen Savior Missions is internationally registered in Washington, D.C. and operates as a non-profit 501(c)(3) public charity. With its headquarters based in Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota, RSM is fully accredited in the USA as a 100% state and federal tax-exempt interfaith charity. All charitable donations received go directly to benefitting poor, starving children and families.
Other Ways to Help
Starving children die one at a time . . . but together we can save thousands of them, one at a time.
We feel blessed to share this journey with our volunteers and donors. There are many ways for you to help poor children through Risen Savior Missions.
- Pray for the children, RSM, and our volunteers. While we always welcome donations, your prayers also help us fulfill our mission.
- Make others aware of these suffering children by sharing this website with your family, friends, and community organizations.
- Contact us to invite a speaker from RSM to talk to your church group, business, or club.
- Organize a supplies drive to collect new items like:
- Small toys
- Medical supplies (bandages, ibuprofen, antibacterial ointment, etc.)
- Flip-flops and sandals
- School supplies (paper, backpacks, pencils, pens, etc.)
- Attend one of RSM’s annual fundraisers or stage one of your own. We will help!
- Become a Volunteer
No act or contribution is too small to truly make a difference in the lives of these children. May God bless you for answering His call to save the poorest of the poor!
Risen Savior Missions will never publish, sell, trade, rent or share names (unless released for publication), e-mail or mail addresses, or telephone numbers of our donors. Risen Savior Missions will use contact information (e-mail, telephone number, and address) of donors for these purposes only:
- Distribute receipts for donations
- Thank donors for their donation
- Inform donors about upcoming fundraising and other activities of Risen Savior Missions
- Internal analysis and record keeping
- Reporting to relevant U.S. and State agencies (these reports are not for public inspection)
- Contact donors about changes to this policy
However, properly anonymized donor information is used for promotional and fundraising activities. In all other cases, our volunteer staff assumes all donations are not to be publicly announced unless the donor explicitly indicates otherwise. Comments sent to us via email, fax or telephone are kept strictly confidential.
All access to donor financial information is strictly limited to our staff, who need to process those data. No such data are given to any person, organization or group who does not need to access those data.
Risen Savior Missions only uses online payment processing services with world class security and strong reputations. Risen Savior Missions does not store, nor does it have access to, your credit card information, bank account numbers, or other account data sent to those processing services.